I am feeling bad for only one thing that I'll be leaving my room.. :( :( .... and that room will be alloted to some other super junior who is about to join the college, as we are moving out.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Life..... Its strange.... Everyone of us at a moment of life might have felt like this ..... Life is strange and the most dynamic thing.... Though life is cool thats what I feel... Life is a teacher... we can learn many things from it... I would like to quote a line which i heard in some song when I was in class 12th.. It keeps on striking in my mind... "Life is like a blast... moving pretty fast... better stay on top... or life will kick you in the A$$"..... at many point of my life i felt its very true... but it need not be as the one who is not on top is also doing well.... its all about the talent that one have in him/her, about which he/she realizes later or might be early... Many people i met in my life... made many friends ... lost the loved once... and many things ... When left the school and entered the college life then felt like school life was the best... when joined for PG then felt like degree college was best... but now when about to leave the college after PG feeling like wow its all over now ... no studies .. can have fun like a free bird.... I guess i might be wrong.. but thats what i believe in ... I can meet more people... can make more friends and yeah above all can learn something new and different. Today I am going to leave my college after 2 years... Having no idea of what is waiting out for me... Whatever it may be... I have to face it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment